Montag, Oktober 08, 2007

water

So now we had some lovely warm autumn days this weekend. And instead of staying at home and count my money I thougth it's a nice idea to go to have a look at the Rheinfall.
I've been there many times before, but it always leaves me with my mouth wide open. Fantastic!




It's up in northern Switzerland, close to the border to Germany. And there's the biggest waterfalls in Europe.



As the great artist that I am, I made also a very cool picture for you guys :)




One of the cool things there is, that you can go very close to the falls. Standing right beside the water coming from above. Pretty impressing!! The water is splashing towards you, just like you're standing in front of me when I speak :) Scarry shit, mates!


7 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Oktober 09, 2007, Blogger Keshi said...

Great pics! I love #3 the best WOW!

OMG who's that in the last pic!!!!????? :(

Keshi.

 
At 3:05 PM, Oktober 09, 2007, Blogger Mone said...

What a good idea for a summer shower, hahaaha.

 
At 7:07 PM, Oktober 09, 2007, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Beautiful!! Notice you got a picture of Die Lorelei in the last frame.

 
At 10:52 AM, Oktober 10, 2007, Blogger Die Muräne said...

I cannot explain the sadness
That's fallen on my breast.
An old, old fable haunts me,
And will not let me rest.
(die lorelei)

 
At 12:30 PM, Oktober 10, 2007, Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Lovely shots! I wish I was there...

 
At 4:30 PM, Oktober 10, 2007, Blogger Die Muräne said...

come back ;)

 
At 4:39 PM, Oktober 10, 2007, Blogger Die Muräne said...

I worked my ass off lately, but now I'm looking forwards to some more free time.
Try to deliver you some new swiss landscape pictures and in November some news from Rome.
Or would you prefer more football and fire shots??
just let me know

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home