Sonntag, Mai 07, 2006

Blood

Did I already mention, that I'm a big fan of vampire movies? Not the old Nosferatu stuff, but action movies with vampires in modern life. Like "The lost boys", "from dusk till dawn" or "Underworld".
When I was much younger, like in my teens, I used to watch a lot of really scarry stuff. Some say too much... lol. And I loved B-movies like "Bad taste" or "Braindead" from Pete Jackson in his early years (before he got this loads of money to do his work). Hard but funny.
These days I don't watch much of this stuff anymore. The world is hard enough! I prefer something funny or maybe some good action. Only this vampire movies have still the same strong attraction to me. Don't know why.
So on Saturday I went out to see the "Underground Evolution". I was pretty sceptical because I really liked the first part and these sequels are often rather disappointing. But it was cool! Wow! Pretty hard sometimes, but I think it's supposed to be hard... hahaha.



As in the first part, Kate Beckinsale was just great. Good job again. It sure will have it's place in my list of favorite vampire movies!

Later at night, I missed my bus and decided to walk home. Think about things and maybe take some shots on the streets with my new camera:


The further away from the busy city I walked, the doomier the streets got. Huuuuuuhhhhuuuu! I passed by many "freaks" and heard strange noises. And I thougth about the movie and about whats on here when the story would be true. I mean after the Matrix movie I heard people say: "yeah, it could be true like that...". So what about vampires and stuff? I'm sure, we can see only a small part of whats going on around us. There could be things around we better don't know. So what if...? And who could be the leader of the brave human kind, fighting for freedom and for life? - Me?.... hmmm, yeah, probably....

18 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Mai 08, 2006, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Dude, you need to buy a tripod for your camera if you are going on all those night shoots. Try the camera out on some of the mountians around there after you get over the shakes, I would really love to see your country.

 
At 1:49 AM, Mai 08, 2006, Blogger wallycrawler said...

I've got a tripod just look'n at Kate Beckinsale !

 
At 4:19 AM, Mai 08, 2006, Blogger Steph said...

Vampires are SEXAY!! I think it's all that neck sucking mmmmmmmmmmmm!!

 
At 7:54 AM, Mai 08, 2006, Blogger Keshi said...

ur a slayer alright woohoo! come let me see those sexy fangs :):)

I liek watching horror movies but then I cant sleep for days after that..lol!

I believe there's a Dracula out there...hehe...d u?

Kesh

 
At 8:44 AM, Mai 08, 2006, Blogger Die Muräne said...

@pk: I hope I can bring some pictures soon. But I'm pretty buzy these days. Patience please

@wallycrawler: lucky you!

@steph: Yes, I feel thirsty now too...

 
At 8:50 AM, Mai 08, 2006, Blogger Die Muräne said...

@keshi: I wont let you see my fangs... but I could let you feel them!

What do you do if you can't sleep? lol

Sure there are many of this bloodsuckers out there. But I'm not scarred. I eat a huge piece of garlic every day :-D

 
At 5:03 AM, Mai 09, 2006, Blogger Keshi said...

**I wont let you see my fangs... but I could let you feel them!

lol okkkk...


**What do you do if you can't sleep? lol

i just think abt so many things...sit up and wonder in total quietness...


**Sure there are many of this bloodsuckers out there. But I'm not scarred. I eat a huge piece of garlic every day :-D

lol awww....good on ya!

Keshi.

 
At 5:44 AM, Mai 09, 2006, Blogger jungle jane said...

I bet you eat a whole lot of tomato sauce?

 
At 9:35 AM, Mai 09, 2006, Blogger Die Muräne said...

@jj: how much do you bet?

 
At 9:08 AM, Mai 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonym said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 9:10 AM, Mai 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonym said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 
At 9:35 AM, Mai 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonym said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 9:44 AM, Mai 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonym said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 3:42 AM, Mai 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonym said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 3:46 AM, Mai 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonym said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 
At 3:58 AM, Mai 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonym said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 
At 3:59 AM, Mai 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonym said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 4:01 AM, Mai 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonym said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home