Montag, Oktober 09, 2006

Back in town

I'm back from France! It was sooo great. Huuuhuuu. Just racing and booze and dirty talking for days. So we really had a blaaaast!!

I'm still a little bit exhausted (... to be honest: I'm bloody tired), so I only post some new pics and will write some more later. Maybe ;)



Enjoying the autumn sun, hear the noise and smell the exhaust fumes... well, just having a good time ;)




Wooow, how fast was that??! With more than 100 kmh on the track. Bloody awful ;)



This pale dude is still suffering from the hard night before... hahaha

8 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Oktober 09, 2006, Blogger Keshi said...

hey WB Murane! WOW seems like u had a BLOODY blast ;-) lol u picked up the term BLOODY from France ha.

Love the pics..whoaaaaa how fast is that!

Keshi.

 
At 5:10 PM, Oktober 09, 2006, Blogger Dino said...

und was bist du gefahren?

 
At 10:56 PM, Oktober 09, 2006, Blogger wallycrawler said...

You look like ya had a fast time . I'm go'n to a "Friday The 13th" bike rally this week , maybe I'll post some pictures ?

 
At 4:27 AM, Oktober 10, 2006, Blogger Steph said...

How cool. I love Go-karts.
Did you drive or just watch?

 
At 10:00 AM, Oktober 10, 2006, Blogger Die Muräne said...

keshi: it was bloody bloody

katy: Karts natürlich

wallycrawler: "maybe I'll post some pictures?" - is this a question to me? ;)

steph: I must admit, I drove. Would you prefer me to watch? hehehe

 
At 3:05 PM, Oktober 10, 2006, Blogger Die Muräne said...

unbreakable: jojo scho guet, nehm mech nomme höch!! :-)

 
At 2:08 AM, Oktober 15, 2006, Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Where in France was it taken? i'm jealous, I want to be back there!

 
At 2:52 PM, Oktober 15, 2006, Blogger Die Muräne said...

In the very east of France, near Besancon. Out in the countryside, everywhere forest and fields, only some small old villages around, so quiet and not much going on. Very, very different to the big french cities I know. Just beautyful, i really loved it!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home