Samstag, Februar 17, 2007

here

Yo guys! Guess why I am so happy today!?

No, it's not the drugs! ;)


My new camera just arrived! Oh yeah!! Look at that:


A brand new Canon EOS 30D with a lovely EF-S 17-85 mm IS zoom lens... really makes my heart sing!

It costs me a few Franks (so to say...) but I thought instead of spending all my money for jumping girls and stuff, I could do something nice, something creative, something that fills the hearts of all human kind with joy. So here we go.


So maybe many of you will miss the wonderful pictures of my old Sony. Just like this:



But no, they're not lost. It's just time for something new. I'm sooo looking forwards to it!

8 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Februar 18, 2007, Blogger wallycrawler said...

Congratz Dude !

 
At 6:04 AM, Februar 18, 2007, Blogger Dino said...

funny I am camera shopping too. Ich denke mal ich werd die Olympus ultra nehmen.

 
At 7:18 AM, Februar 18, 2007, Blogger Mone said...

I needed a small compact one (to smuggle into shows), the Casio Exilim works great.

 
At 3:05 AM, Februar 19, 2007, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Nice piece of equipment, luckee you :)

 
At 6:31 AM, Februar 19, 2007, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Great! Now order a tripod! I can;t wait to see some pictures of die schöne Schweiz or at least that hot little Swiss Miss next door out sun bathing in the yard.

 
At 7:53 AM, Februar 19, 2007, Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Very nice! I use the Canon 350D and love it!

 
At 4:13 AM, Februar 21, 2007, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

What no Alpine Pictures yet? DM, you have to take it out of the box!!!

 
At 1:33 PM, Februar 21, 2007, Blogger Die Muräne said...

I felt rather weak this week (hehehe, a little word game, you see?!).
So I only tried few shots with the camera. And it's absolutely great!! Just inside, no alpine pictures or sunbathing hotties so far... it's still cold and dark here when I come home late from work this time of the year. Yes, I work. Why do you look so surprised now? ;P

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home