Samstag, November 22, 2008

Munich 2

Hi folks, back again from a little trip to Munich. Little Miss Murane had to attend a conference and I decided to go with her up there, hang around in the city and meet some friends.

Hehehe, good fun. Even thought the weather was much colder then last time I was there... but it's already November and so it's okay :)

There are 3 countries to visit only for the exellent food: Italia (the best!), Thailand... and Bavaria :) bloody good tucka' up there! Very heavy, but I love it :) And it's very common to drink a large beer and eat some sausages for breakfast... suits my lifestyle. hahaha

Here some pictures for you:



Bavarian folk music (ne Blasmusikkappelle, nech)

A view from 'Alter Peter', a church tower in the middle of the city


The football stadion. Very nice. I tried to go in and start a little fire. But they didn't let me. Don't ask me whats wrong with them... :D






2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, November 25, 2008, Blogger Keshi said...

wow u really had fun ha? :) LOVELY pics!

Keep rocking, miss ya!

Just here to say Hi...Im not bak yet...

TC
Keshi.

 
At 3:57 PM, November 25, 2008, Blogger Ice said...

Love the knee socks on the dudes :S

Hope you're doing well, M. ;)

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home